Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, we are waiting for you.

Loui

The batmobile

Got revs on the dash marcel

You dont say? Not exactly what i meant buddy :P

Marcel---you can simply unplug it (tachometer) when you install a dash. No lights or consequences

Ah cool cheers. Mabey i am mistaken whit an r56.

So after 6 years of being turbo'd, covering around 15,000 miles I made a school boy error and misread the dipstick while Cadwell.

Properly frustrating as I had been going well.

Waiting to hear what the verdict is when the engine is pulled out

Long over due update.

The events at Cadwell highlighted the squirters had come off again which had caused a cracked block. In turn I had let the oil drop, the engine had spun a bearing and lunched a rod.

So far a new clutch and flywheel have been ordered along with rods and Pistons. Millsy has got me a block to which a new engine will be built.

The head and cam have all been checked over, the head needed a skim as it had wrapped slightly, probably due to coolant issues which I think was down to the cracked block. I think this might have reared its head at Mallory.

Thinking of building a new manifold to go with a new turbo.

The car certainly won't be up and running quick and I'll be putting my manifold, turbo and downpipe up for sale at some point

So long over due update. With the block cracked we're thinking of sleveing a block. This is going to delay the build a bit as the guy doing it wants to cut up a block first before doing it.

Actually thinking of buying another mini for the interim