Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, we are waiting for you.

Sign in to follow this  
Benny

Wavetrac Differential Group Buy

Hello all

By popular demand I'm running a group buy on Wavetrac Differentials. I will list MINI prices, however I am able to squeeze in some other manufacturers for this so drop me a PM should you have another car you want one for.

Wavetrac Diffs, much like Quaife, are an ATB (Automatice Torque Biasing) diff. What is different in the Wavetrac is something called the Wave Hub. This creates internal load which will ensure the inside wheel stays locked should traction become limited on that wheel. The best way to think of it would be as a mild plated diff, without the drawbacks of servicing & drivetrain noise at low speeds.

Retail Prices on these are:

£1152 for R53/R56

£1260 for F56

Discount tiers are as follows:

5 people: 10% discount

R53/R56 - £1036.80

F56 - £1134

10 people: 15% discount + free diff bearings

R53/R56 - £979.20

F56 - £1071

Payment wise I can take a Debit Card/PayPal/Bank Transfer & Credit Card (A fee will apply to this)

They can be couriered, or collected from my shop (CH643UG). I may also make a trip down to Millsys Autos should there be a few from that area or you want fitting there.

I'm pretty confident we can hit the 10 person threshold as it is open to other manufacturers. There is no set date for this however all must be paid up front so hopefully we can agree a mutual deadline to get this going.

Recommend this to your pals to get the numbers up and we will get this going ASAP!

Seems a good value GB but sadly an upgrade to my OE LSD is quite far down my priorities list. I'd love to drive one to see what the difference is like as it's a big spend on a single item.