Welcome to our site

Take a moment to join us, we are waiting for you.

lee07771

UK FIRST TVS MINI ?

Yes for now the car is unmodified so a base figure can be obtained if the power increase is significant then I will put the conversion on my modded car , I think using the new pro alloy top mount will sort out IAT problems so I will make a new manifold from the top of the charger to the intercooler .Trying to keep the costs down .

A lot of us, although not banned, just don't bother with AssTorqe. It's s breeding ground for ignorance (a few notable exceptions).

Why the pro alloy topmount? I haven't even seen a picture of one yet, let alone any data from anyone having tested one.

https://orranje.co.uk/shop-by-brand/airtec/airtec-mini-cooper-s-r53-top-mount-intercooler

£375 you can get them for, and they've been tested.

No., not banned but for some strange reason it keeps telling me to log in? so I can not see the blogs or post. . but it ok cause I like this site better anyways and North America Motoring and Motoring Alliance to me has too many people that bitch and post things they have no clue about. And too many know it all that know nothing for my taste....

Not sure yet I have a larger tb but will not use it yet I am going to get some base runs done first to get some idea of the power the charger can produce also made a school boy error so the tb will be awkward to change easily, I think it is better to start unmodified then add some mods gradually to get a more realistic idea on gains made.

Thanks Craig for the offer I might take you up on that I have your lead just not got around to sending it yet.unfortunately the dyno time is limited as I asked for a favour at short notice .

I doubt you'll get anywhere near restriction problems from getting air into the charger until you can get it out through the intercooler, intake and cylinder head. I think the plastic intake pipe might deform first, or the airfilter/airbox.

No worries on the cable Lee, I'd have chased you up if it was urgent.